- 100 ml Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp sesame oil (roasted)
- 2 spring onions (cut in rings)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 ginger root
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds (roasted)
- 450 g sirloin steak
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 small portions of rice
- 1 can Kimchi (pickled cabbage)
- some salad leaves and cucumber slices
- alternatively: ready-made Bulgogi marinade
Add to leaflet
- LEE KUM KEE Soy Sauce
- LEE KUM KEE Sesame Oil
- NGR Sesame seeds
- TILDA Rice
- DONGWON Kimchi
- Mix soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, the white parts of the spring onion, garlic and ginger in a bowl until the sugar is dissolved.
- Cut the sirloin steak into fine slices, add it to bowl and let it marinade for about 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a wok (or pot), add the meat and let it roast from both sides.
- Arrange the salad leaves on a plate, add some cooked rice, then the meat and garnish with the green spring onions and the remaining sesame seeds.
- Serve with additional rice, kimchi and marinaded cucumber slices.